Sunday, December 21, 2008

Get Item: Get Posting Again

I haven't had the time or energy to actively pursue a Blog for a long time, even though this was created a while ago. But I figure since I just turned eighteen a little while ago, and things are slowing down during the Holiday break, now's a good a time as any to start getting up on things.

So a quick about me: I'm a young male student who enjoy video-games, movies, comics, toys, books. I also enjoy making movies. So you can expect many of my entries to relate to those. I think this blog will also be about random things I find, which I will report on. Little toys and such that I think are interesting. It will also be about nostalgia, anything I find from back in the day which is interesting. There will be an Item of the Day so to speak, a featured thing everytime this blog is updated.

Let's get going.

No comments: