Sunday, December 21, 2008

Get Snow

Well, we've officially had our first real snow of the season.


Out doing some Christmas shopping obviously. My gifts are gonna be pretty inexpensive this year, I've got a lot of people to give gifts to and not a lot of cash this year. So it's gonna be low-key this year.

Speaking of snow, how about candy snow? This is from the gas station near my house.

Item of the Day:

Snow flavored Cotton Candy? Yep Snow Cotton Candy! I can't really comment on how they taste, but if I had to describe it I would say that it's kind of... no taste. It just tastes like sugar, no real special flavoring to speak of. It's okay, but I'm sort of disappointed. You expect something rather special and pleasing for a holiday special-flavor but you don't really get anything of note. It's like eating a cloud. Even though it maintains a rather low price of 1.99 I still feel like I've been ripped off. Suffice to say, Snow Cotton Candy while an interesting concept isn't really one of those things that leaves you with a sense of holiday specialty. It's just a cheap gimmick. There's much better novelty stuff out there this season.

No comments: